GoGet is an on demand workforce platform. Our mission is to transform the traditional labour market. No longer do people have to choose between a full time job or an 8 hour working shift. We believe the future of work is here and that is through creating opportunities by connecting people in a whole new way. A stay-at-home mother can be included in the workforce for 2 hours between school drop off times, a retiree is able to connect and help out a local neighborhood florist and business owners are able to grow their operations without full time costs. We envision a world where true empowerment is possible. We empower businesses to connect with the city’s workforce, grow their operations while saving money and be more efficient. For our users in the community who are looking to network, learn a new skill, we are changing the game for opportunities, upskilling and mobile training for the nation’s people. If you feel passionate about helping others, about connecting people and about creating impact through innovation, join us!
Our office is located at Common Ground, Damansara Heights, Malaysia. However, we work flexibly, which means a hybrid style of working remotely and from the office.
Please ensure that you have a fully functioning laptop for this position. The laptop must be able to have multiple browser tabs open at the same time and not have regular reliability issues.
GoGet is looking for a passionate Business Management Intern to join our GoGet Business team. The central goals are:
1. To grow and build highly optimised acquisition of business and GoGetter communities.
2. To strengthen GoGet’s positioning as an on demand workforce solution to both businesses and part time job seekers.
3. Ensuring high activation & levels of engagement amongst our users.
4. Monitoring & ensuring adherence to quality management standards to provide the best level of service. This role will entail growing GoGet’s portfolio of users, understanding the competitive landscape in the market to ensure the company’s longevity. As a Business Management Intern, you will gain experience in one of the following teams; Marketing or Business Development. Placement would depend on availability of internship position and your skillsets at that particular time.
During your internship, a supervisor will be assigned to you to ensure a fulfilling learning and working experience! At GoGet we are People first, then Process and Product. People because we believe not only in the community that underpins the model of GoGet but that execution is our differentiator and people are necessary for this to be done well. This is what we believe eventually delivers a great product that we deliver to our users and the overall community. You’ll have the opportunity to work with some of the most resourceful and determined individuals who are passionate about impacting people’s lives by creating opportunities on the GoGet platform. Come work with our wonderful and passionate team and make an impact on our community today!
1. To assist the in content and communications to support all functions of the business (Acquisition, Activation & Engagement, Quality Management for both Business and GoGetter communities)
● Create content which includes but is not limited to artwork, videos, banners, gifs and infographics that will be used as communications for purposes such as new feature roll out & adoption, community engagement activities, contests and monthly newsletters.
● To prepare deliverables in the form of emails, in-app announcements, Facebook posts and articles.
● Use communication tools like Mailchimp, SendinBlue, internal app announcements software & SMS to schedule communications
● Assist in ads setup for paid display or paid search campaigns using Meta Ads manager and Google Ads, and work with Performance Marketing Specialist to ensure setup is well done till live.
● SEO Backlink outreach support - direct email or contact publishers on websites or Social Media.
● Support in preparation of post campaign analyses and/or monthly reports to be shared with the larger team
● Building relationships and insights with the communities we serve through assigned ad-hoc outbound phone calls
2. To understand & provide key insights on community issues to drive overall improvement and engagement
● To monitor daily and respond to enquiries coming into social media channels such as Facebook, Whatsapp, Instagram, TikTok and LinkedIn as well as official email channels
● Monitoring and responding to reviews on Appstore and Playstore (daily) as well as Google My Business for reviews (weekly).
● Attending to incoming calls via the Business hotline
● To support the Business Teams and report on insights gathered from the community via surveys, polls and responses
● To brainstorm and propose solutions to drive for high Activation & Engagement in the community.
● Assist in preparing information and research materials by creating and maintaining PowerPoint presentations.
● Ad-hoc organic lead generation where assigned
We work as a team, and your role is to be a great team player with your Head of Department, Supervisors and any other cross teams that may be required.
● Must be proficient in computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel) and G-Suite services such as Google Sheets, Google Doc, Google Slides and Canva.
● Must be comfortable joining meetings and communicating.
● Must be 18 years of age and above.
● Excellent English & Bahasa Malaysia written and verbal communication skills.
● Love communicating via written, visuals and artwork.
● Passion for understanding problems and solving them with content, design or technology
There is a possibility for a permanent job to be offered based on a case by case basis and a good review from the hiring manager.